POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : question again with the picture : question again with the picture Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:39:29 EDT (-0400)
  question again with the picture
From: yoon
Date: 6 Jun 2006 11:15:14
Message: <44859c02@news.povray.org>
My question is "Using several transparent objects makes them black?".

Yeah, it is in the FAQ but the solution is not enough for me.

The max_trace_level is truncated at 256.

With the max_trace_level=256, I could still see the black color rather than
the color that I want.

I thought that "no_reflection" could be a solution but it doesn't work
neither.

There should much more white points and red regions in the cube but I can't
see them.

Thanks.

 Yonsei University, Department of Astronomy
 Seoul, South Korea
 Graduate Student, Room #703
 Joo Heon Yoon in GEM
 jhy### [at] galaxyyonseiackr

Attachments:
Download 'cube_cubicmovie_100Mpc01.png' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'cube_cubicmovie_100Mpc01.png'
cube_cubicmovie_100Mpc01.png